Friday, May 16, 2008

Automatic Misting System

Cesaroni 3: Arriva Chiara Gensini


"I will forget to Eva Marco"
not yet completed the second series of I Cesaroni already been announced for the new Channel 5 drama, as a newcomer in the cast and the life of the Roman family. E 'Chiara Gensini that passes by the character of Daiana of Capri, who is going to forget his beloved Eva Marco Cesaroni. ''I'm terrified - I smiled and told the 26 year old actress Songs Italian-Greek ".
" I hope not to be overwhelmed by the success that the series is having. I am a dodge.'' Meanwhile, Marco and Eva (nee Alessandra Mastronardi, 22, and Matthew Branciamore, 26) will be involved in a charity evening Thursday, May 15 at the Adriano Cinema in Rome will be shown when their story told with excerpts of I Cesaroni, even with new scenes.
The film will also be broadcast in 10 other Italian theaters: Ariston (Sanremo), Arcadia (Melzo, MI), Arcadia (Bellinzago, MI), Giometti (Rimini), Giometti (Ancona), Cinecity (Limerick, PD), Torrevillage ( Torrecuso, BN), Cineland (Ostia, Rome) Bicocca (Milan), Raphael (Modena).

0 comments:

Post a Comment