Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Boxers With Days Of The Week

parksmaniaco

Accompanied by this beautiful image, immediately clarifying a concept: the term "parksmaniaco" I have adopted in this posting has nothing to do with the association Parksmania.it that somehow he coined. I limit myself to just borrow it for a few minutes because it makes the excellent idea of \u200b\u200bwhat I want to talk! =)

Having said that we say that there are different ways of being parksmaniaco. I can not explain them all would be too many. The underlying theme of the various activities, however, is unique. The love for amusement parks. To many like them, but just love them.

What is the difference between loving a park and just have fun in the same? Perhaps the biggest difference is that he loves those who love the park before, during and after the period of seasonal activity. Simply put those who love the parks loves them even when they are closed, while all the period between the end of season and the next time you open (a few months away) is just waiting. Fortunately, the direction taken by the parks in recent years is to remain inactive as little as possible, taking advantage of periods of "unusual" for an amusement park. Until a few years ago would be completely absurd to visit an amusement park in the middle of December, in the collective amusement park = summer.

My experience is varied. Until recently I considered myself quite parksmaniaco. But not too good levels, though in my life to have visited a few parks, due to limited possibilities, but the passion has always been "out of the ordinary." Look forward to the opening of a park, follow with emotion every little upgrade pre-opening and get excited for a very simple "whitewashing a fence" were signs of the passion that I had. The culmination of this passion I had in 2006. Then blackout until now, this passion has waned, although the flame was never extinguished. And it was in this (or longer) period that I realized many things.

In these years of "reflection" on the internet I read and followed any update on any park, I followed several forums of fans (rarely taking part in active mode) and I was always under construction. And I continued to read, silence, a lot of stupid things, one after the other. What has changed compared to a few years ago? Maybe nothing, or maybe I've learned to conduct a less superficial that is written for years and years. The fact is that I had this idea about parksmaniaci 2009:

_ there is now a level of competition higher than in the past. This leads to better assess their visits during the year, trying to figure out where is the best value for money. But each, and repeated each time we are faced with an increased price of admission, 98% of fans complained. Sure enough, a few weeks before the start of the season, if the ticket costs 1 € more jumps out of the usual controversy is a scandal, this park is not worth the money calls, the increase is exaggerated, and so on. etc... " It should be a good time, okay twice, but not every year. It 's true, there are increases, there will always be. If you're not good you are at home, as you have your spending also has to manage your park, and certainly in Europe there are parks that can meet all your needs without making you think that "you're wasting a lot of money ". Closed on the first point.

_mancanza objectivity. And this is serious. A high percentage of fans is somehow linked to a park rather than another, and for charity, it is just and palesissimo, nothing to discuss. But the tendency is always to criticize a park "rival" (later the concept of "rivalry" is on is another matter), trying to defend a sword is the much beloved and dear to the heart of the park. And how is it done? Each time an update comes out, that's usually the character that comes out of the park "rival" who begins to write "yes, it does not seem a big deal, we'll see," or "I was very disappointed in this park this year I expected better for your pet while not wasting opinions like "I hope it is the right year" or "I'm curious about this news, I can not wait to try it." Two words: you are ridiculous. Closed the second point.

_the most manic of the parks, after the visit, tends to express a dissent to the fact that "this park has lost the magic that enveloped me, is no longer the park once." You're home. You are you no longer to be what it once was, is not it? It 'obvious that you look at things with another eye, and even your attitude has changed, has become more critical and more demanding, and when you were a child was enough of a broom handle to let you gallop away. So it would also be nice to stop this nonsense. Closed on the third point.

_odio sentimental. Or those who for years complain that the park there is something that is not obsolete renovated for decades. When this is removed or modified, are now ready to say "eh, have ruined this way, they have ruined there, my mom what they did, what was there before will never come back, it slams. If these people want to debate, do you accommodate in any reality of Mediaset, which is in fashion today. But they are considerations that have nothing to do with a passion parks. Being passionate means knowing when it's time for a structure to be modified and changed, even if for ten, twenty or thirty years has been a symbol of the park. Closed on the fourth point.

These, and a host of other reasons, I have moved away from parksmaniaco (reiterating that there is no connection with the term coined at the time by Parksmania.it ), because ultimately there is no fan who does not complain for at least one of these points, and I do not like that anymore. If this means being passionate about parks, I am happy to no longer be so.

I have followed this philosophy for 3 Annette. I finally reached the point of view "amusement," a stable, well-being and a desire to do that did not reach the times of the elementary school. And I'm not kidding. I had lost the spirit that accompanied me during my visits to parks, under a much more adult. Now, after so long, I have the same desire to visit a park with a carelessness that I could only have a child, and this is what all true fans should try to parks, not during the visit, but even before that!

Unfortunately, nowadays I see that it is not so. And every year since the opening of a park is just a way to reiterate what the prices are high, as they have done wrong to remove or change something, etc.. etc.. I have luckily I pulled it out, and this year, for the first time, because I will visit a park in the desire to enjoy it from start to finish in all points of view, no negative thoughts on prices or otherwise.

A passion to be passion in every way, so that you do so!

Crybio

=)


0 comments:

Post a Comment