Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kate Nash Free Sheets

I met some VIPs at Gardaland!

Easter Monday 2009, my first visit to the park of the season, and I will not dwell on the impressions I had of the facade Ramses and the air you breathe to the park, even if it is to admit that the turnout was not as high as hoped, a symptom of a general crisis still ongoing. For the record I started the queue at 17.05 to Mammoth and at 17.15 I had already finished the ride.

However what I would like to talk about is that I had the good fortune to meet as many as four VIP (read HERE if you do not know who / what are the VIPs) which does not happen to me since 2006, and even then I was as cast member for which the probability of encountering a park in VIP was much higher. I have compiled a ranking of my match of the day, here's the result:


- FOURTH: Ranger


Near the entrance to Jungle Rapids is a small temple that serves as a vantage point. It allows you to go up a couple of floors and enjoy different views on the course of the attraction. After the course I go and see a couple, which woman says, "Oh, is that of dolphins in here."

I really hope they have not found ..


- THIRD PLACE: gall


By in line at Mammoth, the electronic sign (a small novelty 2009) marks the top spot in 30 minutes of waiting (on my first lap he scored 50 and I made the tail for 3 / 4), expecting to find within the first people after the first corner, but nothing. So I think it will be more or less at the ditributori machines, but nothing! Two more steps and also the two large portions in a row just before rampetta leading to the train are completely empty! When, I rub my eyes, snap a few photos to witness this historic event, however, and began to walk the tail, though empty, because I'm polite and I'm not going to climb over. Time to finish my thought, I had never made, and come after me a group of about 15 people, including not tell the source to avoid creating "social unrest". Despite a

pirlone I keep doing my tail, because I certainly did not so much because there's no hurry, and since in any case before it gets there, certainly not up to me, these people begin to climb over the ropes as if he were chased by Mammut same, but I continue undaunted on my way, until all the large group of course I passed and now is on rampettina final, while the "mother of the group," probably prevented the climb, it makes all the tail race, and says to me than all the other "go, go ahead! who already have stolen other places! Go. " In other words he wanted to overcome even the people who were on the final rampettina, which obviously is impossible because there is already waiting to load on the train. However, I would have some idea of \u200b\u200bwhere you go, but I'm telling you. For the same education (or pirlaggine if you will) with which I have avoided the ropes to climb over the row.


- SECOND PLACE: "I've got I GARDALAND THE EXPRESS AND YOU NO "


Venue, always queue Mammut (there will be a curse?) This time in the morning. The fact is that should be made a prerequisite.

Gardaland Express, which are not I never talked about in this blog, at least not yet, is a service offered by Gardaland of buying a package of attractions at a cost of 10 €, which allows you to skip the queues of their attractions are part of the package purchased. In words poor, in addition to the ticket price, paying € 10 more to jump the queue on the attractions of your choice. Of course, not to make trouble every attraction has a double entrance, a classic and one for those who Ben owns the Express. Unfortunately, in most cases the entry of Gardaland Express is not well marked, or often the entrance is to go contrary to the classical output (?!).

Perhaps this is why at some point a father and son begins to bypass all of us (who are in queue for half an hour) by exhibiting the Gardaland Express card as even the best FBI agents with their badge. The beauty is that these might have come to the end and no one has marked the turn of the Gardaland Express card, having one else is available. But there are so evil. No.


- FIRST PLACE: "thou hast YOU AND THE EXPRESS GARDALAND NOT ME "


The premise is the same as done previously with respect to the Gardaland Express. This time we're in line at 4D Adventure (among other things a lady attraction .. seee .. hopefully it down soon, why does just the sentence). The genius of the day, note the pile of people queuing at the Express, because obviously buy Gardaland Express does not make you become God, but you can avoid the classic tail. Of course you're not to be considered qacuistarlo the only one, so it is possible that there is a very small tail to the Express, but a few minutes of stuff, nothing to do with the half-hours-hours of queues of ordinary mortals.

I said, genius in the note issue "Elected" and tells his wife / girlfriend / friend: "Well, but why not make the Express for all, sorry ..". He also did not need my comment.

But the comment, not help myself I can do it! But you're a pirlone! If all the Express have formed amazing code anywhere not! So those would be elected without Express, which would be in a few! Mah!

Only one thing: Thanks to exist!

Crybio


0 comments:

Post a Comment